Our Service Catalog lists all the services available for Hofstra faculty!
Our most common question: Blackboard Semester to Semester Housekeeping!
This is the TeachToolsWiki, online assistance for Hofstra's faculty for all things related to Instructional Technology. It's organized to efficiently get you to just what you want to learn about.
The site is continually growing. You can participate in that growth if you'd like; just drop us a line! Contact us at email@example.com call us at 516-463-6894 for access to this wiki.
What's In It For My Students?
Audio & Video
Faculty Support Center
See What FCS & SCS are working on: FCS-SCS Projects!
Consult the links with help at the bottom of this page or the MediaWiki User's Guide for this software for technical guidance on using the wiki software. In general, if you want to add your input, just create an account (see the Create Account link in the upper right hand corner?) and use it to start collaborating!
How to use this site
- Use the search tool at the left to find information on a specific topic.
- Browse the categories on this page to see what is available.
- Check out Popular Pages to see what's hot.
- Contribute based on your own experience
Wiki Resources: Instructions for users
These are resources to help you learn to use this wiki...
- Configuration settings list
- MediaWiki FAQ
- MediaWiki release mailing list
- The Sandbox is a test page - use it to try out the wiki, see what your contribution looks like!